Saturday, August 29, 2020

A MANDATE TO PRAY FOR THE AEGEAN AND MEDITERRANEAN SEA AREA


Blessings and may the peace of Y'Shua rest upon you and yours,

   Firstly allow me to express my joy and elation to the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and ISRAEL. I bless God for this agreement.  Be it done in the sight of the Lord and may His plans, purposes and good pleasure be with you. All to His glory, Amen!

As the Bible states:

"Can two walk together, unless they be agreed?"  Amos 3:3 (KJV)


   About four weeks ago around 3:30 a.m. The Lord awoke me from sleep. When I sat up in bed, my eyes opened and I looked and saw before me, as it were, Letters floating in front of me. The letters were "AEGEAN SEA."

   Now mind you, I had not even considered this area previously with all that we find going on in the world and close to home here in the USA.  BUT, OUR LORD HAS!  What is on His heart, should be upon ours.

   I prayed at that point that the Lords perfect will done. In the morning I did my due diligence and researched this matter out. Only to confirm that indeed it was the Lord that made me aware and wanted divine intervention to take place in this region.

   Since then, I have made this an absolute priority. My heart is there with everyone. I am praying the mighty presence of the Lord God Almighty to move in this situation and that a peaceful resolution would take place. That all countries involved would also seek an amiable agreement and not their own personal or political agendas. The Lord is the Lord of what may seem to be impossibility to man.

   This blog has found itself in many countries around the world. I would ask that everyone who reads this post would agree in prayer with us and share with others that they may sow in prayer as well and be blessed of the Lord.

   When we go into our prayer closet, the one thing we should do is speak the heart of the Lord and not ours. We should not take sides no matter how tempted or justified we think we are. God is the Judge.

   We must lay our thoughts and intents aside and wait to hear what the Spirit of the Lord would have us pray. Remember, Holy Spirit searches the deep things/thoughts of the Father and reveals them us. Holy Spirit reveals to us the heart of the Father. We must obey. Surrender to His will.

   Remain objective in thought, but be pliable to hear with your heart. Allow the Lord to have His way in and through you to His glory.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked who can know it." Jeremiah 17:9 (KJV)

   I pray the peace of God would guard and keep you in all ours ways as you surrender to His will. May you position yourself to continue to used by God in these uncertain days. Keep your eyes upon Jesus who has redeemed you with His precious blood. I pray your faith and confidence in Him will not cease.

"Now to Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen"  Jude 1:24-25 (KJV)



"Once again, The Lord of power and grace keep you and yours to His glory!"


Please share



   











No comments:

Post a Comment