Wednesday, April 25, 2018

NONS FE DONIA - FORGOTTEN IN THE WORLD


Blessings in the name of the Most High God!

    I pray that you and yours are doing well in our Lord.  I'd like to share a story with you.  While doing the dishes the other evening after dinner, I found myself speaking this phrase out loud "Nons Fe Donia." Now mind you, I do not speak other languages fluently at all.  I may know a very small amount of Spanish, and a couple of greetings in Polish. But that is about it. For the most part, I have come to learn and recognize that if it isn't something that I have an understanding with, it is most likely the Lord.

    Knowing that this was not a familiar phrase to me at all, I began to search it out on the internet.  As a side note, the Lord will do this at times with me, knowing I will go and dig into it, in order to find the answer.  You can also refer back to an earlier blog "Listen for the Leading"  to gain a little understanding and insight when the Lord may desire to get your attention. He may want to show you something, or lead you in a certain direction.

   Now by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, I will begin to share with you what the Lord has placed upon my heart for you.


NO, says the Lord. You are not alone. I have seen every tear that you have cried. My heart groans and breaks as your heart breaks. Just as Martha said to Jesus, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died." (John 11:21) Yes, my dear beloved, but I was there. Every step of the way. It was I that was the wind at your back to keep your heart and mind strong and fixed. It was I that sent the soothing breeze and birds of the air to comfort you as you pondered the future. Yes, and it was I that held your hand, ever so gently, when it was better to let go then to hold on. It was I whose presence you felt surround you in the midst of terrible grief that none could comfort you, by the loss of your husband and child. 

Yes, the days are evil, because the condition of mans heart is evil. However, I am the Lord your God. Is there anything to difficult for Me? (Jeremiah 32:27) Was it not I who parted the great sea? (Exodus 14:21) Was it not I who fed the prophet in the wilderness? (1 Kings 19:5-8) Was it not I your Creator who raised the dead and still do? (2 Kings 13:20-21, Luke 7:11-17, Matthew 27:50-53) If only you would believe. I say to you dear child, believe with your whole heart this day. Believe in Me, Yahweh, Yeshua, Jesus, Elohim, I Am that I Am, Adonia, Abba. 

See if I do not hold the worlds and your world in the palm of My hand. I love you and have drawn you with an everlasting love, never to be removed from My heart. (Jeremiah 31:3) Yes, nation shall rise against nation, but you are My beloved. (Song of Solomon 7:10) I shall preserve you and hide you in My heart, through My Son. (Colossians 3:3) 

Keep your peace by believing on Me, says your God. All power is Mine. I am covering you with My Holy Presence this day. My servants of fire are your rear guard and protection. (Psalm 104:4, Genesis 18:2) I tell you, as it is written, eye has not seen, nor ear has not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. (I Corinthians 2:9)

NO, you are not alone. None can snatch you from My hand says your Lord and King. (John 10:28) I will be with you even to the end of this age. Continue to do the works that I have commanded you. Signs and wonders will follow those who believe. (Matthew 28:19-20, Mark 16:16-18) 

"I WILL NOT FORGET YOU!" (Isaiah 49:14-16)


"Blessings to you and yours. In the name of Jesus, the Christ, the Son of the Living God!"



 "If this has been a blessing to you, please share it with someone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment