Saturday, December 23, 2017

HAVE A BLESSED AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Blessings and Holiday greetings to you and yours!

   I pray the Holy presence of the Lord fills your heart and home to over flow, as you reminisce on days gone by.   May He give you His peace and joy with a renewed hope for your future.


   Rejoice! For what the Lord has done. He has given to us His only Son. Holy Child born in a rough-hewn place. So all may see Our God face to face. Never was there a time so sure, Baby King that mankind would adore. Deliverer of many for generations to come. Holy King and Mighty God like the world itself has never seen. Kings past and future will none reign as He.

   By Your loving-kindness You have drawn us forth. Into Your sweet salvation by Your death on the cross.  From wooden trough, miraculous love full. To wooden cross brutality did rule. Yes, this babe in the manger with thorns upon brow. Indeed did empty His love as His life blood did run down. 

   But on the third day did He rise unto life. Yes, this King of Kings now Redeemer of His Bride! Holy pure birth, did He willfully lay down His life. The Lord God Almighty looked down from Heaven and seen. His precious Son, the Lord of Lords break forth from the grave victoriously!

   Bringing New Life to all who would ask:  My Jesus, My Savior, please forgive my past. This day I do ask You into my life. I give You heart and soul, clean me Lord and make it right. I receive what You have done for me. Taking upon Yourself, my sin that separated You from me. As You gave Your life so unselfishly. Teach me Lord, to now give my life away. By loving others with Your love, that You would send my way.

   Silent night, Holy night did the Heavenly Hosts appear. Praising God and saying:

"GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST, AND ON EARTH PEACE TO MEN, ON WHOM HIS FAVOR RESTS."  (Luke 2:13-14) BSB

  Again I say, Rejoice! For what the Lord has done. The Lord God Almighty has given to us His Son!


"Have a blessed and Merry Christmas, with a blessing filled Holiday Season! Warmest regards in the love of Christ. From our home to yours!


"Please share this with others and may you be richly blessed by our King!"


No comments:

Post a Comment